Friday, November 12, 2010

Browsing internet in a BlackBerry browser

Malformed 'share buttons'
I have BlackBerry Curve 8320 from T-Mobile which I'm using for work as well as for personal stuff. I can say that I use my BlackBerry's features to their full extent. Its weakest point however, is the browser. The fact that the pages are malformed, do not have all the widgets, and AdSense ads don't show up does not bother me - I don't care that much. But I can't stand that when I'm browsing a Blogger blog, these little scredrivers show up, supposedly letting me edit the content on the blog that I'm viewing but I'm not author of.

Why can't Google fix it and make our viewing experience better? I don't know. Maybe it's some kind of magic trick that can really let you edit someone else's blog and put our content in it? Nah, I've tried it and it did not work. Or maybe it's BlackBerry's browser that makes the mistake? Maybe. I had Opera Mini before but I did not even think of checking it.

If you have experienced it yourself, please tell us about it in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment