One of the things you must do to get paid working online is to keep doing it. Getting paychecks from any internet company will not start overnight, you have to work hard to achieve it.
- Start a blog. Starting one is easy, but you need to find a topic for it, what will it be about. Based on that, name your blog. Start posting. Write about interesting things, something that you think people will read, something they will enjoy. Whether it's reviews or how-to articles, make sure that it's readable. How to get paid for this? Ads. Google AdSense is a way to go. If it doesn't work, there is plenty other ad networks that you can join. Just make sure that you don't click your own ads, and that you don't generate fake page impressions - it will ban you from most (if not all) networks, thus preventing you to get any income.
- If you already have a blog, or you have just done what I stated before, you can get some revenue from affiliate marketing. Let's say your blog is mostly reviews. You buy products, write reviews about them and post them to the internet so others can see if certain product is worth buying. Join one of many affiliate marketing networks. In every review you post, include a link to a store with your name in it. Every time someone buys a product after reading your review, you get paid. Usually it's a small amount but as you get more readers, you get more revenue. You can use it as an only way to monetize your blog (which would be very pleasant for your readers) or you can run it as an addition to ad networks. Just make sure that it's legal (that both networks allow this).
- Make how-to videos for other sites. Sites like eHow.com will pay to do just that. But to get paid really well you'll have to do plenty of videos. And make sure they're good. Not only in quality, but also in content. If you make a video on 'How to re-string your guitar', make sure you stay on that subject. Be brief, but informational.
- If you like making videos, make some for YouTube. It can be everything, from comedy to how-to videos we talked about earlier. Remember that this is not a guaranteed money-making machine - you have to become a partner to get paid, which is very hard. You can get hundreds of view, but not a penny for it. Consider this as a back-up plan to number 3.
- Sell stuff on eBay. These days it's not like it used to be 5 years ago but you still can get some money for it. You basically buy stuff online (Manufacturer.com is good place to buy larger quantities of certain products directly from the manufacturer), and sell it on eBay. It's really hard work about which I don't really know much, so you'll have to figure it out yourself or ask someone else for it.
Remember that these are just examples and I do not guarantee that you will get paid. But if you try hard enough anything is possible.